Thank you for choosing Comfort Direct. Please consider reading the following instructions sheet, as it contains important notices and guidelines for home usage.
1) If you have to lay down your portable air conditioner in your car, please stand the package UPRIGHT for around THREE HOURS before usage. The unit’s compressor requires this downtime for recalibration.
2) If you do not know how to INSTALL THE UNIT, refer to the following demo video:
3) In the package, there are two parts of a window slider, a hose, and two adaptors for self-installation. A window casement kit is not included, meaning, if you do not have a sliding window or door, you may need to purchase a kit on Amazon or Home Depot.
4) We strive to get our products to you ASAP for an instant cooling experience through the pickup option. If this was an inconvenience, and you would like to order units in the future, we can ship products to you with no extra cost across Canada (with a slightly longer wait.)
5) If you are satisfied with our product, services and etc., please consider leaving a positive review on our website/anyone online platform/social media. We cannot thank you enough for the support!
6) If anyone you know is interested in our products, you may direct them to our website at: ComfortDirect.ca
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There may be a delay in response time given that we are VERY busy during these few weeks
Comfort Direct Team